BeeWisdom is a network interconnecting the BeeExplorers, who are willing to explore the wonders of the bees and to offer them safe places to thrive. Born in 2017 in Portugal, the BeeWisdom network is now growing all over Gaia. BeeWisdom is co-created by its members, the BeeExplorers.
Everybody who agrees with our basic principles is welcome to join, directly caring or not for bees. If you want to come on board, please contact us.
Organisations and eco-places of BeeExplorers:
PORTUGAL – Alentejo BeeGrid:
- Vale Bacias, Colos – The living and experimenting place of the founders of BeeWisdom.
- Tamera, Reliquias – Healing Biotope I, a community of around 180 people, a futuristic center that researches and models a new planetary culture.
- Vale do Fojo, Reliquias
- Monte Bem-vindo, Colos
- Monte da Paz, Colos
- Vale da Lua, Colos
- Flor de Gaia, São Luis
- 108 community, Colos
- Arrabacinha, Colos
- Carvalhal, São Luis
PORTUGAL – Beira Alta BeeGrid:
- Rewilding our Planet – Quinta das Abelhas, Algodres: a project based on the foothills of the Serra da Estrela mountains, dedicated to land regeneration and building thriving honey bee habitats.
- Awakened Forest Project, Benfeita: a passionate response to the devastating consequences of pine and eucalyptus monoculture in the beautiful hillsides of Central Portugal.
- Gravito, Pedrogão Grande: a retreat centre, an off-grid hamlet in the hills of Pedrógão Grande and a non profit organisation working for the development of consciousness and the protection of the natural heritage.
- A Abelha Azul, Mangualde: Harald Hafner has a long-term experience in caring for bees and gives regular workshops in biodynamic beekeeping.
- Bee Time: an art and research collective creating contexts where people can exchange knowledge and practices relating to natural beekeeping.
- Belinda Bluebell, Uk – thevoiceofthebees.com
- Linnea Rowlatt, Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada